2009年12月3日木曜日

One of seven industry legends: The last battle of chapter 4 of 20 lunar catastrophe Issues

moment of meditation, your mind and go to Lou Yun, a piece of him, along with unparalleled magic cloak, hooded and Brown . Assistance, this cloak, a step in the head with a smile of indifference Yun Lu, stone, shot to fall directly on the stone easily, but did not generate a trace of volatility.

Lu Yun brown bow, but I felt a surprise, given her a reassuring smile, did not explain anything.

If you stay in such a way. Their situation to see if there is no big deal, we are not gentle, acoustic and Brown: "Wood has been staying here, where is a good possibility that is, waiting for something appear to be the time to clarify this point is Shadeng just is not enough. "

"I know this, I have to probe around the current situation. Not only the above note, I always think that I



RMT アイオン | 相互リンク | アイオン RMT |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿